Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories
Appy Now
Film Fest
ODD Gallery

Registrar’s Office


The Yukon College’s Office of the Registrar provides services to students as well as to faculty at the Yukon School of Visual Arts (SOVA). Services include providing access to: student records, academic standing, course timetables, registration, policies and procedures, enrollment reports, transcript requests and official written correspondence pertaining to student records.

Academic Regulations

Students enrolled in the Yukon School of Visual Arts Foundation Year Program are governed by applicable Yukon College academic regulations and procedures. The academic regulations address the following topics: attendance, course load, student leave, auditing/repeating courses, incomplete standing, no-shows, withdrawal, returning students, students appeals, official documents, application to graduate, transcripts and mark statements, grading system and student rights & responsibilities.

For more detailed information visit:
Academic Regulations – Yukon College

Requesting Official Transcripts

Students who have completed the Foundation Year Program and are applying to enter their 2nd year of studies in a Fine Art or Visual Arts degree program will need to have their official transcripts sent to the educational institutions that they are applying to. Yukon College manages transcript requests for students registered in the Yukon School of Visual Arts Foundation Year Program. For more information about requesting an official transcript of your marks, visit:

For more information about Yukon College transfer agreements visit:

Transfer of Credits

Yukon School of Visual Arts Foundation Year Program students should consult the transfer student requirements at the time of applying to their 2nd year of study. In some cases, an application to transfer credits may need to be made or specific requirements may need to be met. For more information on transferring your credits to the following SOVA-affiliated schools, refer to:

Emily Carr Institute of Art+Design   (Vancouver)

OCAD University  (Toronto)

NSCAD University  (Halifax)

Alberta College of Art+Design  (Calgary)

Requesting Tax Forms

If you would like to receive a copy of the T2202A tax form for the purpose of filing your income taxes, you will need to access the Yukon College student Banner website. For more information and instructions on how to download your income tax form visit;

If you have any questions, please contact SOVA at (867) 993-6390 or email us.

school logos Emily Carr University Dawson City Art Society Nova Scotia School of Art And Design Yukon College Ontario College of Art University Alberta College of Art and Design Fraser Valley University Thompson Rivers Trondek Hwechin